Program November 11, 2017
Our November meeting will be held on the 2nd Saturday of November; the 11th. The program will be red wine blending, following the format described below:
1. Each member is asked to bring one bottle of varietal red wine.
2. The wine will be gathered before the start and randomly put on tables.
3. Members will be assigned to tables also randomly.
4. Each member, with the wine provided at the assigned table, will blend a wine to there liking.
5. Members will describe to others at the table, what they blended and why they liked it.
6. I will provide each table with a measuring beaker, plastic glasses to blend in, and pencils and note pads.
7. Each table will select the wine they liked the best, and then announce to all what they have chosen.
5:30 Meeting Setup
6:00-6:30 Happy Hour and Check-in
6:30-7:00 Business Meeting
7:30-7:45 Food prep & ready
7:45 Potluck Dinner line opens- eat & visit @ your leisure, clean your area as you finish. Leave your table & chairs until...
9:00-9:30 Collective Clean Up
We will have a brief business meeting. Please contact President Tom Johnson (email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have an item for discussion.
2017 Dues: Please remember that the 2017 membership dues have been increased to $45.
The popular 50:50 raffle will be conducted by Leslie Cruzen.
Dinner: Please bring a dish to share (6+ servings) – Appetizer, Salad, Side dish, Main dish, Dessert
Beverage: Please bring a bottle to share at the open bar table. If you can spare and extra bottle for our equipment storage unit trade, it would be much appreciated.
Guests: Members are encouraged to bring guests and potential new members.
Thank you to our Hosts Richard Lashbrook and Patricia Waters and CoHosts Cindy and Jeff Lewis for setting up and closing the facility.
Host and CoHost Schedule
Host and CoHost Responsibilities
Don’t forget your name badge. If you need another please contact Marty Toussaint at email@example.com.
Be sure to check the Wines and Steins website for more information about our organization: Wines and Steins website